Happy Monday Weddingbee readers! Hope you had a nice weekend despite all the rain, thunder, and lightning – oh my!
Many of you have asked how we make money here at Weddingbee. The short answer is: we don’t! But we’ve been putting gears in motion to launch ads, so we can make some money and re-invest in the site. Mr. Bee’s brother has been helping out and mocking up how ads might look
- Drop-down menu tabs have been added to the top of the page where you’ll now find the categories, bloggers, and archives sections.
- A new tab called “blog” has been added where you can quickly access the 12 most recent posts. This eliminates the need for scrolling, and you can even see how many comments each post has!
- Wedding dates have been added beside each blogger’s name.
- The search and email boxes have been moved to above the bride’s head.
- Sample text ads appear to the right.
We’ve been very careful with the ads, so that they don’t overwhelm the site. I also wanted to check with our readers before we launched these changes. Did the ads turn out ok? Please let us know what you think!
- New York
- Weddingbee Publisher
- Wedding Date:
- March 2005
- Westside Loft, New York