The Details: Hair + Makeup
 The Details: Bride’s Attire
 The Details: Bridal Party Attire
 The Details: The Venue
- Everything was DIY and printed on my inkjet printer.
- Designed using Adobe InDesign + Adobe Illustrator.
- Bright white card stock purchased from Kelly Paper. One ream of 11″x17″ lasted me for all of these projects and then some.
- 11×17 cardstock was cut down to 8.5″ x 11″ + fed through my printer.
- Each page was then scored + folded in half lengthwise.
Here are the interior and exterior layouts. Some browsers will allow you to right click on them and “view image” if you’d like more specifics as to the contents.
[Placecards + Holders]
- For detailed instructions + supply list that I previously posted, go here.
- I adapted Martha Stewart’s instructions.
- For detailed instructions + supply list previously posted, go here.
[Thank You Cards]
Up next: the decor.