As our guests were busy eating, Mr. Buttons and I had another item on our agenda. We wanted to take advantage of the amazing sunset by the beach!
I spent a lot of time before the wedding worrying about the weather on our big day: I honestly could not have asked for better weather or a more beautiful sunset that evening!
Boop! Come on”¦I had to do it”¦
As the sun started to disappear below the horizon, Mr. Buttons and I made our trek back up to our venue to put on our dancing shoes!!!
*photos courtesy of Pilster Photography*
- The girls got ready, then the guys got ready.
- I became a bride, but our first look wasn’t what I’d hoped.
- We took some photos alone and then with our bridal party.
- Everyone hopped on the trolley and then we took a few family portraits before my cake arrived.
- I gathered myself before the ceremony, our bridal party made their way down the aisle, and I followed afterward.
- Our ceremony began with some readings and ended with a handfasting ceremony.
- My ”˜maids helped me adjust my bustle and we entered the cocktail hour.
- We had fun in the photo booth then took some photos on the water.
- We made our grand entrance, shared our first dance, and then danced with our parents.
- Toasts were made, food was eaten.
- Clearwater, FL
- Wedding Date:
- May 2010
- Carlouel Yacht Club