Now that the sun had set, it was officially time to PARTY! It wasn’t hard to convince our friends and family to meet us on the dance floor”¦they had actually started the party without us when Mr. Buttons and I had snuck out for our sunset shoot!
My bridesmaids had no problem tearing it up”¦and Daddy Buttons was quick to join in the fun!
Honestly, I have no idea what you call THIS dance move”¦
Early on in the evening, the kids were tearing up the dance floor as well!
Our ring bearer, nephew I, was really excited to dance! He showed off his hip hop moves as well as his slow dancing skills. Watch out ladies: we have a future heart-breaker on our hands!
Even our youngest nephew had to get out there!
Little did we know that the dance party had only JUST begun”¦
*photos courtesy of Pilster Photography*
- The girls got ready, then the guys got ready.
- I became a bride, but our first look wasn’t what I’d hoped.
- We took some photos alone and then with our bridal party.
- Everyone hopped on the trolley and then we took a few family portraits before my cake arrived.
- I gathered myself before the ceremony, our bridal party made their way down the aisle, and I followed afterward.
- Our ceremony began with some readings and ended with a handfasting ceremony.
- My ”˜maids helped me adjust my bustle and we entered the cocktail hour.
- We had fun in the photo booth then took some photos on the water.
- We made our grand entrance, shared our first dance, and then danced with our parents.
- Toasts were made, food was eaten, and a sunset was enjoyed.
- I shared all the little details.
- Clearwater, FL
- Wedding Date:
- May 2010
- Carlouel Yacht Club