I considered including this particular set of photos with the other dancing pictures from our reception, but I felt as though they deserved their own special post.
One awesome thing about weddings (well, ours at least) is watching the celebration unfold, and really seeing some people come out of their shell!
Over the course of our reception, a bromance formed. Don’t ask me how, don’t ask me why, but Grandpa Buttons and Groomsman J hit it off”¦on the dance floor!
Seriously, did someone slip something into their drinks??? These two were cracking EVERYONE up!
And”¦when Groomsman J happened to take a few breaks, Grandpa Buttons did his own thing too! He was seriously the life of the party!!!
Have you witnessed some crazy dance moves on the dance floor at a wedding?
*photos courtesy of Pilster Photography*
- The girls got ready, then the guys got ready.
- I became a bride, but our first look wasn’t what I’d hoped.
- We took some photos alone and then with our bridal party.
- Everyone hopped on the trolley and then we took a few family portraits before my cake arrived.
- I gathered myself before the ceremony, our bridal party made their way down the aisle, and I followed afterward.
- Our ceremony began with some readings and ended with a handfasting ceremony.
- My ”˜maids helped me adjust my bustle and we entered the cocktail hour.
- We had fun in the photo booth then took some photos on the water.
- We made our grand entrance, shared our first dance, and then danced with our parents.
- Toasts were made, food was eaten, and a sunset was enjoyed.
- I shared all the little details and then the dance party got started!
- We had a few “typical traditions,” then a surprise spotlight dance!
- The dance party continued.
- Clearwater, FL
- Wedding Date:
- May 2010
- Carlouel Yacht Club