With my makeup done and my somethings taken care of it was now time to get dressed! Around this time I also realized just how late we were running. I think this is right where BM-D is telling me not to worry and to just enjoy everything.
I slipped into my dress and the girls started to lace up my corset.
Bridesmaid D is a corset master! This is one of my favourite photos of D from the day.
While I was getting laced up I read a note Mr. Gazelle had left behind for me. We didn’t exchange gifts but we did exchange notes. I think we were both afraid to say too much and give away our best material that we could use in our vows but I loved reading Mr. Gazelle’s note.
It was then time to try and rig my beloved hair flower! I had tried super gluing it and it still didn’t hold. I was ready to leave it behind but my girls and the photographer were determined to get it to work.
Success! Thank you ladies!!!
Time for my borrowed garter.
And quite possibly the most awkward shoe putting on shot ever…
A quick toast…
And it was time to go!
I love these photos of my parents. They look so happy!
Time to get in the car!
Were you running late on your wedding day? Did it stress you out at all?
*All photos courtesy of the amazing Sakura Photography
Get caught up with the Gazelle recaps!
- Walking on Sunshine: My Somethings
- Walking on Sunshine: Getting Glam
- Walking on Sunshine: to the Salon!
- Walking on Sunshine: Step by Step
- Walking on Sunshine: Last Night as a Single Gal
- Walking on Sunshine: Our Rehearsal Lunch
- Walking on Sunshine: We Rehearse
- Walking on Sunshine: Let’s Hike Up a Mountain
- Walking on Sunshine: We Arrive in Vancouver
- Walking on Sunshine: Pre-Wedding Vacation
- Wedding Date:
- July 2011
- Brock House Restaurant, Vancouver