While Leslie from Sakura Photography was photographing us girls her husband Mark met up with the guys at their hotel while they were getting ready.
Mr. Gazelle had some really cool purple socks…
And we had picked up some fun socks for the best man and groomsman too. I am amazed at Groomsman M’s balance while putting socks on!
It doesn’t take nearly as long for the guys to get dressed so Mr. G checked his hair…
Put on his tie…
And his vest…
And Best Man D helped him put his jacket on.
Groomsman M sure looked swanky in his suit and hat!
I really wish I knew what this conversation was about…
Finally Mr. Gazelle was ready to go, but not before reading my note.
And with that the men were ready! On to our first look!!
P.S. – I love the massive smile on Mr. Gazelle’s face!
Did you have a second shooter to take photos of the guys getting ready?
*All photos courtesy of the amazing Sakura Photography*
Get caught up with the Gazelle recaps!
- Walking on Sunshine: Becoming a Bride
- Walking on Sunshine: My Somethings
- Walking on Sunshine: Getting Glam
- Walking on Sunshine: to the Salon!
- Walking on Sunshine: Step by Step
- Walking on Sunshine: Last Night as a Single Gal
- Walking on Sunshine: Our Rehearsal Lunch
- Walking on Sunshine: We Rehearse
- Walking on Sunshine: Let’s Hike Up a Mountain
- Walking on Sunshine: We Arrive in Vancouver
- Walking on Sunshine: Pre-Wedding Vacation
- Wedding Date:
- July 2011
- Brock House Restaurant, Vancouver