Wow Hive, sorry for being MIA for so long! Work got crazy busy right before Christmas, then Mr. Gazelle and I were having a blast at Disney World over the holidays. We are back now, so let’s get back to recapping the Gazelle wedding, shall we?
After our first look it was time to have a little fun and take a few photos!
Granville Island was an amazing place for photos because we were able to get such a huge variety of backdrops. First Mr. Gazelle and I hung out on a hill.
Then Mr. Gazelle hung out looking oh so handsome with his groomsmen.
Then it was my turn to hang out with the girls!
Our photographer Leslie told us to pose…so we pulled a Charlie’s Angels pose out…which is apparently what everyone does. Posing fail!
I loved the photos we got against this blue wall!
We definitely gathered a few looks as we walked around the island, including a tourist that wanted to take our picture too.
We also had a bit of fun trying to jump in unison!
At this point it was time to say goodbye to our bridal party and take some photos of just the two of us. We popped inside Granville Island Market as folks did their Sunday afternoon shopping.
With the Burrard Street Bridge in the background. This is one of my favourite spots in Vancouver!
We had just enough time before the ceremony to drive to some woods near the Brock House for a few more photos.
All of a sudden it was 6:00. Time to hurry up and get to the Brock House. Mr. Gazelle and I had a wedding to get to!
Having this time to take photos before the ceremony was great. As a bridal party we had so much fun together. As for the two of us, Mr. Gazelle and I kept looking at each other saying, “We’re getting married today!!” I loved the pictures of the two of us from this time and having a few hours to spend together before the ceremony was so special to me. I don’t think I could have waited until our 6:30 pm ceremony to see Mr. Gazelle!
Did you and your bridal party take photos before or after the ceremony?
Get caught up with the Gazelle recaps!
- Walking on Sunshine: Our First Look
- Walking on Sunshine: Guys Get Ready
- Walking on Sunshine: Becoming a Bride
- Walking on Sunshine: My Somethings
- Walking on Sunshine: Getting Glam
- Walking on Sunshine: to the Salon!
- Walking on Sunshine: Step by Step
- Walking on Sunshine: Last Night as a Single Gal
- Walking on Sunshine: Our Rehearsal Lunch
- Walking on Sunshine: We Rehearse
- Walking on Sunshine: Let’s Hike Up a Mountain
- Walking on Sunshine: We Arrive in Vancouver
- Walking on Sunshine: Pre-Wedding Vacation
- Wedding Date:
- July 2011
- Brock House Restaurant, Vancouver