As promised, here’s my bachelorette party craft fun!
It all started with a Pinterest board of inspiration and well, here’s what that turned into:
A total makeover of seven Chinese food takeout boxes with a cherry blossom theme!
The pink and white stickers with the pearl centers were perfect. They go with the bride’s simple style, and just one sleeve covered all the boxes! I think the bride really appreciated that I made a point to have the kits reflect her theme. It’s all the more reason she likes them, and shows I notice what she’s working so hard to accomplish to make her day beautiful!
I had to make the bride’s kit special, of course! I used these larger blossoms to embellish her kit. She loved them! I also made sure her label read, “The Bride’s Bachelorette Party Kit.”
Wanna take a peek inside?
I tucked a note on the side of each one with a list of the contents! Here’s what it said:
- Gum – every girl loves fresh breath!
- Antibacterial Wipes – ’cause bar bathrooms are dirty places!
- Hair Ties – puke in your hair is a no-no!
- Shampoo & Conditioner – just in case you do get puke in your hair!
- Blow Pops – something to suck on … Hehe!
- Condom – you can never be too safe!
- Band Aid – because sexy shoes aren’t always comfortable!
- Starburst – for that extra burst of energy when you need it!
- Advil, Pepto-Bismol, & Immodium – you’ll need 1 of 3, at least, this weekend!
- Candy Necklace – first girl to get a guy to take a bite, wins!
The kits were a huge hit! The hair ties and the Pepto really came in handy, too! I wish I would have had a chance to add more stuff to them but it’s the thought that counts, right? Not to mention the fact I had a blast making them!
Have you ever crafted something for a bachelorette party? Was your gift well-received? Did it come in handy?
- Arlington, VA
- Wedding Date:
- April 2011
- Oxon Hill Manor