This post is dedicated to all of the small things from our Vegas ceremony and reception. These are some of the details—some smaller, some larger—that made the wedding truly ours.
We’ll start with how everything all started: my engagement ring.
That ring was soon joined by two more.
Other special jewelry made their appearances as well: my new monogrammed necklace, my grandmother’s pin, my bees, and Mr. Mole’s watch.
Our hotel suite provided such a lovely background for our other accessories as we got ready.
Our photographer also made sure to get a couple of shots of our invitations, favors, and programs.
Photos edited for privacy (uncommon maiden name!)
The suite did not provide the only beautiful backdrop of our day. The Wynn was also decorated for the Lunar New Year.
The Venetian/Pallazzo were equally stunning, especially in and around Bouchon Bakery.
The private dining room inside Bouchon was welcoming and warm.
Our guests showered us with good wishes and good luck.
The next morning we went home, married, full of love and with some pretty flowers.
All photography in Las Vegas by Brian Saculles, unless otherwise noted.
Did you miss a Mole recap?
- We had a recap before the recaps
- We welcomed our families to Las Vegas
- We rode in limos and danced with lions
- We rehearsed at Stripburger
- I got ready, emotionally and physically
- I took some glamour shots
- Mr. Mole had his moment in the spotlight
- We took some pre-ceremony photos together
- We walked down the aisle and started our ceremony
- We got married!
- We took photos with family and cheered with strangers
- We welcomed our guests to Bouchon
- We struggled to cut the cake
- We toasted and celebrated with our guests
- Los Angeles/Las Vegas
- Test Prep Instructor
- Wedding Date:
- January 2012
- Wynn Las Vegas/Bouchon Bistro