Although our Williamsburg wedding was hardly a destination wedding, the majority of our guests stayed at the hotel we blocked. Knowing this made providing out-of-town bags for our guests a priority of ours. We kept the contents simple sticking to snack foods and plenty of Williamsburg information for those staying the entire weekend. ï»¿
|OOT bag goodies|
Here is the breakdown of what each bag contained.
- 2 bags Utz chips (purchased at Costco)
- 10 Hershey Kisses (Costco)
- 2 packs of Lance peanut butter crackers (Costco)
- 2 bags of Hubbies Virginia Peanuts (Hubs Peanuts)
- 2 bottles of water
- Colonial Guide (including several detailed maps)
- VIP Coupon Book for the Premium Outlets
- Colonial Williamsburg pamphlet
- Williamsburg Winery pamphlet
- Postcard of the Wren Building (where we got married!)
- The Hawk wedding packet
- 2 Advil packets (purchased from Amazon)
I packaged all of the goodies into Kraft gift bags purchased from the Dollar Tree (two bags for $1), and finished them off with a hanging tag of our pre-ceremony monogram.
|Blank tag templates from Homemade Gift Guru, Monogram added by me|
Can you think of anything I missed? Are OOT bags a must-have for your wedding?
- Richmond, VA
- Wedding Date:
- May 2012
- The Chapel of the Sir Christopher Wren Building, 2007 Legacy Hall