Helllooo, hive! Long time no chat! Life after the wedding has been super busy in the Gazelle household, which has led to a bit of a break in finishing off my recaps. You’ll find out why below! With that I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to pop in and take part in the new pop quiz series to find out what life has been like for all of you post wedding!
For me, my answers are:
- Yes, and I threw myself in to a new project. I decided to sign up for Ironman Canada! That is a 2.4 mile swim, followed by a 112 mile bike, and then a 26.2 mile run. You get 17 hours to do it all in, and I’m racing it this weekend. Training for that has definitely kept me busy and filled the void of no longer planning our wedding. To be fair, though, I did spend a lot of time training for triathlons before we were married.
- Yes, I do feel differently about Mr. Gazelle now that we are married. It is a bit hard to describe it, but being able to call him my husband still gives me butterflies. I feel a stronger bond with him now.
- I’m going to say it has stayed the same?
- Yes, I get asked all the time! For the most part I would prefer not to share our decision with everyone who asks.
- We spent our first anniversary by enjoying a nice quiet dinner at a restaurant we had both longed to try. We had a wonderful night reflecting on our wedding and our first year of marriage.
- No, we didn’t exchange gifts. I think our dinner out was probably our gift to each other!
And here we are on our first anniversary! I can’t wait to see what your answers are!