(I hope you are all humming a Weezer song right now.)
As we get closer and closer to this thing, I keep having dreams about the wedding.
(Photo via Belladerm MedSpa)
Nope—not quite like that. More like this:
The different scenarios my subconscious is coming up with are crazy”¦and terrifying:
- I’ve had at least one dream per major vendor where they double book. The first time, it was our photographer, and the next morning I almost emailed her just to make sure she had the date correct.
- Lots of dreams about clothing. In one, I leave my dress somewhere hours away and am forced to wear an atrocious hot pink backup. In another, my bridesmaids show up in stripper clothes and I’m somehow powerless to stop them from walking stripping down the aisle.
- Instead of our friends and family, the only people that attend our wedding are Wolfman’s ex-girlfriends and my ex-boyfriends. Makes for a pretty awkward ceremony.
- Somehow our cozy indoor venue turns into an outdoor parking lot and there’s 10 feet of snow on the ground.
- Some sort of international disaster strikes and the President needs our venue as a home base for all his Presidenting (actually, this would be sort of cool”¦minus the disaster part).
All of this is so weird, because in my waking hours I don’t actually feel too stressed or worried about the wedding (”¦yet?). Maybe this is my body’s way of getting all of that out prematurely?
What about you—has your wedding planning crept into your sleep? What crazy scenarios have you dreamed about?
- Washington DC
- Business Development Executive
- Wedding Date:
- February 2013
- Whittemore House