Hi Hive! Our tech team has rolled out a feature on the boards that we hope you’ll love!
Now, as a default, when you receive an @reply comment from any member on any thread on the boards (on any thread you’re active on) you’ll get a PRIVATE MESSAGE alerting you that you’ve received a new reply on your thread or to a comment you’ve made, with a link to the thread so you can head back to the boards and participate. Please note that this does not automatically trigger an EMAIL ALERT (we didn’t want to automatically bombard you with new emails). BUT, if you’d like to receive EMAIL alerts for any new @reply’s to you, here’s how to turn EMAIL alerts on for this feature:
- Head to “View Your Profile” at the top right-hand of Weddingbee
- Choose the “Profile” tab (the left-most tab)
- Scroll down to “Notifications” to set your preferences (EMAIL replies or Weddingbee PMs with NO email alert) and then choose “Update Profile” to save your preferences.
Head to the Weddingbee boards to check it out! Let us know what you think about the new notification features, and happy Election Day, Hive!
- Northern California
- Weddingbee Editor in Chief
- Wedding Date:
- June 2008
- Winery in the Gold Country