I know family formal posts aren’t always the most exciting…so I included some photos of food at the end. But honestly, although they might not be as exciting as getting ready or detail shots, they are important photos to have. These are the photos that make Mom, Dad, and grandparents so happy. It was also fun to spend some time with our family taking pictures right after the ceremony. We started off the family shots with Mr. Castle’s family.
Photography by Palos Studio
Mr. Castle’s sister, brother in-law, nephew, and parents!
One with Mr. Castle’s parents
Mr. Castle and me with my entire family
Then one with my parents!
Next we got some of those photos we missed out on taking before the ceremony.
My parents and I got a photo together. I am so thankful for this photo because I will probably never have another opportunity to take a picture with both of my parents together.
Me and Dad
One of my entire family. My parents even stood next to each other!
Me and my brothers
There are more, but I’ve shown you the best ones. We got through the family photos very quickly. Those who were not in photos, like our bridal party and other family members, were off to the side enjoying their pre-ordered drinks and cocktail hour hor d’oeuvres
Goat cheese pizza. Yum.
We also had rumaki (bacon rapped dates), but we don’t have a photo of those. Probably because they didn’t last very long! Like I said, family photos took no time at all. Our photographers released our family into the cocktail hour and called our bridal party up for some pictures. Up next: our bridal-party shots!
Miss a recap? Check it out below!
- We start at the end with a surprise wedding video!
- We rehearse
- Our rehearsal luncheon
- We start the day with singing, dancing, and an earthquake
- I get my hair and makeup done
- We arrive at our venue and Mr. Castle asks for some makeup
- With the help of my Mom and bridesmaids I get into my dress!
- I take some solo shots of me as a bride
- My handsome groom and his men
- Some family shots and first look regret
- Photos with my bridesmaids!
- I get a three generations photos with my mother and grandmother
- Ceremony details
- Waiting for the ceremony to start AND how our amazing vendors saved the day!
- The processional and my walk down the aisle
- The ceremony, vows, and ring
- We take a huge group photo with all our guests
- NYC/Southern California
- Wedding Date:
- April 2012
- Padua Hills Theater