I’ve been leaving out “detail” pictures from my posts on purpose, because I wanted to put them in one big post at the end. So here we go! No words, just pictures.
And that’s our wedding in a nutshell.
Miss something? Follow along here!
- First, I kick things off with our wedding video.
- I go stir-crazy, and almost choke to death, the week before our wedding.
- We had a pretty bad venue setup/rehearsal day.
- I’m the bride with the weak stomach.
- The crew arrives, and the ladies get pretty.
- Hairstylist B accidentally shares a little secret!
- Bride and groom exchange cards and a surprise gift.
- Tying bow ties is a comedy of errors.
- Finally, I become a bride!
- All the little details.
- A special lady gets a special gift.
- Here comes the sun, and the bride (AKA our first look).
- We took some family photos.
- We processed, and got married!
- An unexpected guest showed up and made themselves at home…right on Mr. Wiz’s head.
- After the ceremony, we greeted our guests, and then headed outside for some bride and groom photo time (which was not without some shenanigans!).
- The moment of truth: would our guests have water?
- We ate, took photos with our guests, cut our cake, and shared our first dance as husband and wife.
- The dance floor was empty, so we headed outside for a sunset photo session, and managed to fill up the dance floor for one completely random song.
- Too soon, the night came to an unexpectedly early end.
All photos by MichaelWill Photography unless otherwise noted. Images market with an (*) are edited by me, with permission from Michael.