Hi bees! We’re so excited to bring you our latest giveaway: one lucky hive member will win a $1,000 gift card to Bloomingdale’s! All you need to do to win is head to Bloomingdale’s online, create a registry, and add your first 5 items to your registry. After that, head back to this post and let us know you registered in the comments, and you’re entered to win.
Not all stores you register at are created equal. With a personal registry consultant at your beck and call, Bloomingdale’s allows you to ditch that 200-point registry checklist and replace it with someone knowledgeable, helpful, and with you every step of the way. Your personal registry consultant will help you choose the items that fit best into your life, not what fits best into a generic “must haves” list.
Registering at Bloomingdale’s also means that your guests can take advantage of frequent sales on the things you want most. Savings for your guests makes you the best. bride. ever. Also, if you haven’t already considered registering at Bloomingdale’s, consider what’s in it for YOU:
- FOR YOU Get 20% off in the Women’s Dress department and online on in Bloomingdale’s Wedding Shop. (20% off your wedding dress. Yes.)
- FOR YOU 20% off fine jewelry
- FOR YOU (and him!) 15% off intimates
- FOR HIM Get 30% off of a men’s purchase of $500 or more (think: suit or tux for the wedding!)
- FOR THE BOTH OF YOU: 10% off luggage
- FOR THE BOTH OF YOU: 10% off everything on your registry that has yet to be purchased after your wedding.
The benefits don’t end there; check out 9 amazing reasons to register at Bloomingdale’s right here. Check out five of the most popular registry items at Bloomingdale’s below:
Ready to get registering and to get your hands on $1000 to spend at Bloomingdale’s?
- Head over to create your Bloomingdale’s registry now.
- Add 5 items to your new registry
- Then come back here to this post and leave a comment letting us know you registered.
That’s it! You must be engaged to be married by June 2014 to enter. This sweepstakes ends on Monday March, 11, 2013 at 11:59 PST. Good luck, and happy registering!