Wedding registries are always tricky. Where to register? What to register for? If we register for expensive items, will our guests judge us? If we register for a bunch of affordable items we don’t really need, and then return them for what we really want, is that rude?
SimpleRegistry eliminates all of these issues and is changing the way you register for your wedding! With SimpleRegistry, create a registry that is reflective of your personality and don’t feel bound to what’s available right now at retail stores.
What’s even more fun is that if you register with SimpleRegistry before April 30, 2013, you will automatically be entered to win a $5,000 credit toward your SimpleRegistry!
What makes SimpleRegistry different?
- Add ANYTHING to a Registry — Any store. Any item. You can even register for non-tangible stuff like season tickets, cooking classes, a hot air balloon ride, or a donation to a favorite charity. Literally *anything* you dream up!
- Split Pricey Items to Smaller Portions — You really need a new couch. But who’s going to spring for such a huge-ticket item? Split up bigger gifts, and allow for group-gifting at any price level.
- Setup is Easy (and Fun) — Add items from any website with one click. With the free Mobile App, you can scan barcodes or snap a photo of anything to add it to your registry. No time to register, or not sure where to start? Kick it off with “Instant Registry” – pre-made lists of professionally curated items.
- Let Others Suggest Cool Items — Did your best friend just get married? Tap her wisdom for your registry! Easily send people you love a custom version of the SimpleAdder tool and let them suggest items to you.
- Saying “Thank You” is Easy — SimpleRegistry instantly provides you a list of all your guests, the gifts they gave you, and their full contact info.
See what real brides and grooms have to say about SimpleRegistry or browse what real couples are registering for right now.
Head on over to SimpleRegistry and start your registry today to be entered to win $5,000! Good luck, Hive!