While I was getting my makeup done, the girls were getting dressed and I made them come into the bathroom to give me a fashion show. I was so happy with how their ensembles turned out!
…but not before our photographer took some artsy fartsy photos of their dresses:
I loved that they looked classy but comfortable; here’s BM Yer Welcome to show off the look:
I got a little teary eyed seeing them all in their outfits that I had so meticulously planned. It was definitely another moment I made a conscious effort to remember.
We all gathered in the suite for a quick photo before heading to the party bus that had just pulled up!
BM Cupcake, BM Hamster, BM Mom, MOH JJ, me, BM Boys, BM FUN., BM Yer Welcome, and BM Twerk (Personal photo)
Like my wedding dress? Just kidding! I got dressed at the venue because I wanted some photos of the dress there and didn’t want to wrinkle it en route.
Did you get emotional looking at your bridesmaids’ outfits for the first time?
Previously on Picture Perfect
- I beg you to take mental pictures so you don’t forget everything like I did
- We hit the road for Charleston but not after putting out our new initial doormat!
- We eat seafood on the waterfront, and party in the USA on top of a hotel.
- We get our nails did and play with a bidet
- Cam surprises me with the most romantic thing of all time
- Our rehearsal dinner is a hit””complete with a custom groom’s cake for Cam!
- My wedding eve is much different from what I originally planned
- My long awaited Starbucks run didn’t go quite as planne
- I get my hair did and I love it
- Our friends had a pool party and we weren’t invited
- Charlotte, NC/Charleston, SC
- Physician Assistant
- Wedding Date:
- September 2013
- The Island House, Charleston, SC