…like I said, weddings are mainly comprised of photo-ops.
The weather was absolutely beautiful that day, so we couldn’t resist some outdoor shots with our bridal party. But first—I needed to pop my collar?
I swear I didn’t know this photo was being taken.
We gathered up our friends for some fabulous photos:
I don’t think they knew this picture was being taken, either.
Our photographers told us to pretend we were posing for a magazine, like supermodels. This is what we came up with. (Once again we were unable to round up all four tiny attendants.)
Please observe my baby cousin’s interpretation of “act like a supermodel”:
And again, sans little ones:
The bridesmaids’ dresses had pockets (pockets!), so the photographers decided to emphasize that fact.
If the seated photo was for a magazine, then this one must be our album cover:
Since our wedding was a large family gathering in the month of November where we were all dressed nice, my Mammaw decided to go for the obvious—Christmas card photos!
My mom liked this idea, too.
And I got a couple of pictures with my parents before we made our way back to the party.
Did you take lots of family photos on your wedding day? Also—how great are dresses with pockets?!
*all photos by One Photo Gallery*
Miss a Potion recap?
- Love Potion #0.5: Uh”¦Who is This Chick?
- Love Potion #1: Dress Rehearsal
- Love Potion #2: Gettin’ Our Hairs Did
- Love Potion #3: Last Minute Details
- Love Potion #4: Corsages for the Generations
- Love Potion #5: The Boys Get Spiffy
- Love Potion #6: “Formal” Portraits
- Love Potion #7: Goin’ to the Chapel”¦
- Love Potion #8: Proceeding with the Ceremony
- Love Potion #9: Leaving Our Families to Cling to Each Other
- Love Potion #10: And Then We Got Married
- Love Potion #11: Our First Meal as a Married Couple
- Love Potion #12: Boys Just Don’t Smile
- Love Potion #13: Formal Portraits that are Formal: Family Edition
- Love Potion #14: Formal Portraits that are Formal: Bridesmaid Edition
- Love Potion #14.5: We Didn’t Have a DOC
- Love Potion #15: Why Dance When You Can Watch Football?
- Love Potion #16: The Sweetest Part
- Herndon, VA
- Wedding Date:
- November 2012
- St. JohnÃ¢Â€Â™s Catholic Church / SpringHouse, Alexander City, AL