It has become a trend for a photographer to be present from the very beginning of the wedding day, to capture the transformation of a woman into a bride (which can take hours), and to document some of those candid moments between the bridal party.
For guys, on the other hand, there really isn’t that much to document. Some grooms go golfing, others do breakfast with their groomsmen. Mr. Plane had no plans, so when the second photographer showed up at 9:30, he wasn’t sure what to do. So, he and the guys just went about their day.
There was some of this”¦
One of my favorites of Mr. Plane from the morning—so handsome!
And a lot of this”¦
And whatever this is”¦?
Mr. Plane and MIL Plane took the opportunity to get a couple photos of her pinning on his boutonniere, which made for a seriously precious photo-op.
Before they knew it, it was time to load ‘em up and move ‘em out.
All photos courtesy of studiOsnap unless otherwise noted
Previously, on the Airplane Wedding”¦
- A bit of chaos leading up to the rehearsal
- Mama Plane gets a surprise before we rehearse
- We eat and look at baby photos
- The Flight Crew get some swag
- I get a case of wedding butterflies (the evil kind)
- The bridal suite is the place to be
- I get pretty
- Airplane bridesmaids falling down
- Plymouth, Michigan
- Fundraising Project Coordinator
- Wedding Date:
- September 2013
- Fox Hills Golf Club & Banquet Center