I know, I’ve been a bad, bad blogger. I didn’t believe people when they said I would be so over wedding stuff once it was all said and done, but it’s funny how quickly and easily I got over the whole planning thing. It helped that I had quite a few major life transitions I was putting off until after the wedding, and I tackled those projects head on as soon as we returned from our honeymoon. Anyway, enough procrastinator excuses. Onto the photos!
Again, all photos are copyright M. Norwood Photography unless otherwise noted. Oh, and warning–this is a long one.
 The Details: Decor
- 1/4″ thick masonite + scrap lumber signs cut + assembled for me by a carpenter friend.
- I printed the text on my inkjet, cut it out, and rubber cemented it on [for easy removal afterward].
- Simple, metal pails from ikea were filled with river rock as a “stand” for the signs.
[photos by our guests]
[Card Box]An awesome friend made this for me. I think it was pretty simple as her only tools were a tall-ish cylindrical box I found on clearance at a craft store, some scrap fabric she had, leftover ribbon, and a glue gun. Sorry, I don’t have any further specific instructions.[Personal Flowers]Bouquets
Left: Bridesmaid’s bouquet of dahlias, roses, + hypericum berries.
Right: Bride’s bouquet of dahlias.
The lockets I found on Etsy to attach to my bouquet. I put in photos to remember my dad, my maternal grandfather, and Mr. Lime’s paternal grandmother (the other grandparents are still living, fortunately, or were never a part of our lives, unfortunately).
My coordinator figured out these arrangements for our bar-height tables using the candles, holders, and river rock I pretty much threw at her with no direction whatsoever. She did an awesome job!
[photo by a friend]
That’s right folks! All carnation centerpieces. In Ikea bowls, no less.
Our parents’ wedding photos and my toss bouquet on our cake table.
- Furniture: Ikea Klippan sofa + pouffes, Lack side tables, and Solsta cubes.
- Centerpiece: Tealight lantern + votive holders bought at Ikea’s summer tent sale for pennies.
- Pillows: Various, all ordered from CB2.com.
Next up: Food + Cake. Mmmm