Hola hive! Long time no talk. huh? Last time we talked I shared that we were going on a very long vacation to Chile.
We stayed with my family for three months and went on a road trip to the north of Chile all the way to Peru. We enjoyed three full months of summer (The perfect escape from the California winter). It was like a second honeymoon!
Now that we are finally settled in back home and I’ve finished my winter job, the recaps are going to continue, and sadly be finalized. It’s kind of sad to think I’ll have to say goodbye.
I am so excited to be back to finish our Handmade Amor recaps! So if you guys remember me, I’ve missed you all so much! And if this is the first time you’ve read about me, hola! I’m so happy to meet you all! I hope you guys enjoy my recaps and feel free to check out my archives here.
So good to be back!
Mrs. Poodle 🙂
- Handmade Amor: The ladies!
- Handmade Amor: Mr. P & the Groomsmen
- Handmade Amor: First look
- Handmade Amor: Getting ready – The guys!
- Handmade Amor: Getting ready – I am a BRIDE!
- Handmade Amor: Getting ready – The details
- Handmade Amor: We rehearse and change plans