Bachelorette Party Jeopardy Game
I wanted to share the details of the awesome bachelorette party Jeopardy game my sister made for my party. I thought it might be helpful for anyone that wants to make a similar game. She was so creative with the entire thing; I’m a huge fan of Jeopardy, and I just loved playing! It was so much fun. I also highly recommend having some bachelorette party games as part of your festivities.
We played the game by rotating who asked me each question. They could choose the category and dollar amount. They would read me the question, and if I got it right they had to take a drink. Any questions I got wrong meant that I had to take a drink. The Daily Doubles were socials, and everyone had to drink!
The categories she came up with for the bachelorette party Jeopardy game were:
Know Your In Laws: Questions about all of my future in laws! I had a bit of an advantage since his sister is my best friend.
Name That Love Song: A whole category of mushy gushy love songs, which we all started singing as soon as someone read the lyrics.
The Early Years: I thought this one might be the early years of our relationship, but it was the early years of Mr. Stingray’s life, haha. Hilarious!
Mr. Stingray’s Favorite Things: I think this was my best category!
And here are some of the questions she asked me in case you need some ideas!
Know Your In Laws:
- What is Mr. Stingray’s mom’s birthday?
- How many pairs of cowboy boots does SIL Stingray have? This was a really tricky one!
- What is BIL Stingray’s (his brother’s) middle name?
- What fast food restaurant did his mom work at?
Name That Love Song (She wrote out more of the lyrics, and I had to say who sung the song.):
- “I Will Always Love You”
- “Still the One”
- “The Way You Look Tonight”
I think there was a Boys II Men song in there—I’ll have to check with my sister.
The Early Years:
- How much did Mr. Stingray weigh at birth? I had no idea…but neither did he.
- What did Mr. Stingray want to be when he grew up?
- What was his favorite cartoon? I’m not sure if this was an early years or favorite things question since he still loves cartoons, haha.
Mr. Stingray’s Favorite Things
- What is his favorite candy bar?
- What is his favorite season?
- What are two things he can’t live without?
- What is his favorite place to be with you?
- What is his favorite movie?
I was so bad at the “Name that Love Song” category. But I didn’t do too bad with the other categories.
Have you ever played any bridal shower or bachelorette party games? What’s your favorite?! Will you try this bachelorette party Jeopardy game?