After we became Mr. and Mrs., we danced our way back down the aisle and headed back into the house for a brief reprieve from the heat. And maybe some celebratory drinks and yelling. And maybe some “DID YOU HAVE ANY IDEA MY DRESS WAS GOING TO LOOK LIKE THIS!?” And some awkward Cam fiddling with his wedding ring. And general brand spankin’ newlywed excitement.
After all the hugs and congratulatory pats on the back, Cam and I headed upstairs to sign our marriage certificate and make this thing 2 Legit 2 Quit.
At some point I looked up and saw a hilarious sight—Ring Bearer S and Flower Girl M were being rewarded for their attention during the ceremony with some delicious Capri Sun drinks.
I laugh at S’s face every time I see that photo. After we were official, we headed back downstairs to gather our bridal party and headed out for some photo-shoot action!
We had to tear our bridal party away from the bar, but when we did, we finally got some nice formal shots:
Formal portraits not your thing? Wait till you see our fun bridal-party photos. There may or may not be a large marine predator involved.
Previously on Picture Perfect:
- I beg you to take mental pictures so you don’t forget everything like I did.
- We hit the road for Charleston but not after putting out our new initial doormat!
- We eat seafood on the waterfront, and party in the USA on top of a hotel.
- We get our nails did and play with a bidet.
- Cam surprises me with the most romantic thing of all time.
- Our rehearsal dinner is a hit-complete with a custom groom’s cake for Cam!
- My wedding eve is much different from what I originally planned.
- My long awaited Starbucks run didn’t go quite as planned.
- I get my hair did and I love it.
- Our friends had a pool party and we weren’t invited.
- I have a wave of emotion hit me while the girls get dressed.
- Mama Camera’s handmade veil gets fastened to my head.
- Mama Camera sews my somethings into my dress.
- I put on the most important dress I’ll ever wear.
- We take girly photos.
- Cam has some manly time.
- We have a first un-look.
- Despite both being forgetful, we exchange gifts.
- I have a super sweet moment with my mom, while Cam shows off his socks.
- The procession begins.
- The most important walk of my life
- We FINALLY GET MARRIED.