After my hair was finished, I wandered out to the main room of the suite to see what everyone else was up to. They’d all been in and out of the bathroom to see what was happening, but I was jealous of their Britney Spears dance party that I had so lovingly made the soundtrack for.
Everyone was singing, dancing, and enjoying the breakfast spread, and then all of a sudden everyone was in the window.
My suite overlooked the hotel’s pool, which was in a center courtyard. Apparently, Cam, the groomsmen, the bridesmaids’ boyfriends/husbands/fiances, and assorted wedding guests had took it upon themselves to have a pool party, and we weren’t invited.
We spotted Cam eating Mellow Mushroom pizza, and BM Yer Welcome volunteered to get a slice. Then she proceeded to feed it to me like a child.
I wanted to see what was going on outside, without revealing myself, of course, and I love this photo:
Obviously BM FUN. and I decided to have a dance party in front of the window, but back far enough they couldn’t really see us.
After that, it was time to get down to the business of making sure my face was properly shellacked.
For some reason, this is the only “makeup” photo that I have, but you get the idea. Mega props are in order to Caroline for making sure I didn’t have my normal bright red face.
Next up, it was time for the girls to get dressed and for me to put on the veil…and I’ll finally tell you why that veil was so special to me.
Previously on Picture Perfect
- I beg you to take mental pictures so you don’t forget everything like I did
- We hit the road for Charleston but not after putting out our new initial doormat!
- We eat seafood on the waterfront, and party in the USA on top of a hotel.
- We get our nails did and play with a bidet
- Cam surprises me with the most romantic thing of all time
- Our rehearsal dinner is a hit-complete with a custom groom’s cake for Cam!
- My wedding eve is much different from what I originally planned
- My long awaited Starbucks run didn’t go quite as planned
- I get my hair did and I love it