One of the best things about having a first look before the ceremony was that we got to take lots of pictures, have a good time, and relax before the ceremony.
We took advantage of the ranch’s different areas and here you will see some of the pictures we took in the pond area, caboose, and field. 🙂
I think one of our favorites are the action shot of the wind almost blowing me away! Well, maybe not blowing me away, but we acted like it was going to happen. 🙂
We had so much fun with all the pictures and our photographers made us feel so comfortable while taking pictures that at times we kind of forgot we had to pose.
I love all of our pictures together and the fact that we did so many different backgrounds. Now I look back and I am so happy we decided to do a first look and get most of our pictures done before the ceremony. After the ceremony we jumped right in to the party! 🙂
Want to catch up?
- Handmade Amor: The ladies!
- Handmade Amor: Mr. P & the Groomsmen
- Handmade Amor: First look
- Handmade Amor: Getting ready – The guys!
- Handmade Amor: Getting ready – I am a BRIDE!
- Handmade Amor: Getting ready – The details
- Handmade Amor: We rehearse and change plans
*All Images by the super talented Next Exit Photography
(I’ve edited some of them)