After all the funny pictures Mr. Poodle and the groomsmen took while getting ready, they decided to take some normal portraits. Gotta love the boutonniere shamrocks! 🙂
They ran around the ranch using the caboose and the old house for their backdrops.
They also went inside the caboose and posed:
They used some props:
And of course, being on a ranch, they had so show off some guns.
They took care of my bouquet when I needed them to:
and they showed off their Converse shoes:
After a while, the mustaches came back:
and of course, the silliness on the trampoline!
Want to catch up?
- Handmade Amor: First look
- Handmade Amor: Getting ready – The guys!
- Handmade Amor: Getting ready – I am a BRIDE!
- Handmade Amor: Getting ready – The details
- Handmade Amor: We rehearse and change plans
*All Images by the super talented Next Exit Photography
(I’ve edited some of them)