When we started planing our ceremony both of us thought about using a cool vintage car for our getaway, but as the planning continued we realized that we just had to stay true to the ranch. Therefore, we went with the typical ranch ride: quads!
I enjoy riding quads so much! They were actually a huge part of the whole planning process. I used them to collect all the branches for our centerpieces, to carry stuff out to the ceremony site, etc. So of course they HAD to be in our wedding day. 🙂
We drove around for some pictures while our guests were transported to the barn, and even though there was mud, I was really careful not to rush through it, so my dress was saved. But Mr. Poodle just wanted speed!
Mr Poodle’s cousin made super cute signs to hang on the back of the quads.
But the wind was so strong that Mr. Poodle’s didn’t last long. 🙂
In the end we gave one of the quads to Adi, our photographer, so he could carry all the gear and we jumped on one to head over to our reception. 🙂
Kind of redneck according to some, but we just loved it!
Want to catch up?
- Handmade Amor: We are Husband and Wife!
- Handmade Amor: The vows
- Handmade Amor: The Ceremony Begins
- Handmade Amor: The Bride’s Turn!
- Handmade Amor: We are ready to start!
- Handmade Amor: Our Chapel and Rings
- Handmade Amor: Bride and Groom (Part 2)
- Handmade Amor: Bride and Groom (Part 1)
- Handmade Amor: The ladies!
- Handmade Amor: Mr. P & the Groomsmen
- Handmade Amor: First look
- Handmade Amor: Getting ready – The guys!
- Handmade Amor: Getting ready – I am a BRIDE!
- Handmade Amor: Getting ready – The details
- Handmade Amor: We rehearse and change plans
*All Images by the super talented Next Exit Photography
(I’ve edited some of them)