One of the biggest projects from our handmade wedding was our chapel. Mr. Poodle’s dad took over the project as soon as I mentioned how cool it could be. I showed him all of the inspiration pictures I gathered and he went beyond what I could have ever dreamed. Here you can see a few shots before our ceremony. I do have to say it looked so much better with people in it. 🙂
Mr. Poodle’s dad used some old windows and another member of the family gave us their old siding (with perfect timing to our wedding, they remodeled their house!).
Family friends gathered almost every weekend to help out with the chapel—they collected rocks, set windows…you name it, they were there. I don’t think I could ever thank everyone enough for all of their help!
I also wanted to show you all both of our wedding rings. We love them so much especially because of the story behind the use of the wood in them. 🙂
Now that I’ve shown you all of our details, we are ready to start with the ceremony!
Want to catch up?
- Handmade Amor: Bride and Groom (Part 2)
- Handmade Amor: Bride and Groom (Part 1)
- Handmade Amor: The ladies!
- Handmade Amor: Mr. P & the Groomsmen
- Handmade Amor: First look
- Handmade Amor: Getting ready – The guys!
- Handmade Amor: Getting ready – I am a BRIDE!
- Handmade Amor: Getting ready – The details
- Handmade Amor: We rehearse and change plans
*All Images by the super talented Next Exit Photography
(I’ve edited some of them)