Before the maid of honor and best man did their toasts, we wanted to thank everyone that was there at our wedding. Our guests were by our side each step of the way, helping us with every little task, so we wanted to make sure we thanked everyone. We were so thankful for our family and friends that took our wedding projects as their own, and many times, without even asking, we got more help than we could have imagined. 🙂 We are truly blessed!
I started thanking people, and when it was Mr. Poodle’s turn, without notice I stole the microphone again. I guess I was way too excited and I couldn’t even blame it on the alcohol because I didn’t even drink until very late that night!
I made sure to cheer and scream for everyone we were thanking! 🙂
Momma Poodle thought it was pretty funny!
Then it was time for Mr. Poodle’s brother Matt to share some words. He’s so awesome and adorable!
He even gave me teary eyes. 🙂
Then Mr. Poodle’s sister spoke to us. She is so cute.
And we wanted Mr. Poodle’s dad to share a few words and we wanted to specially thank him and let everyone know that he built the awesome outdoor chapel we had just left. But, he was nowhere to be found until he ran inside the barn. He was pretty funny! 🙂
So after a little wait, we got to thank him and he got to share a little, too. I think that I have no words to express how much he means to me. 🙂 I feel so lucky to have him as my father in law!
After all of the talking was over, it was time for some food!
And even out flower girl enjoyed it so much! We had this little local restaurant catering our celebration and it could have not have been better. The food was so yummy!! A bunch of us ended up going for seconds. 🙂
Want to catch up?
- Handmade Amor: It’s tossing time!
- Handmade Amor: Our first dance
- Handmade Amor: Not your typical Getaway!
- Handmade Amor: We are Husband and Wife!
- Handmade Amor: The vows
- Handmade Amor: The Ceremony Begins
- Handmade Amor: The Bride’s Turn!
- Handmade Amor: We are ready to start!
- Handmade Amor: Our Chapel and Rings
- Handmade Amor: Bride and Groom (Part 2)
- Handmade Amor: Bride and Groom (Part 1)
- Handmade Amor: The ladies!
- Handmade Amor: Mr. P & the Groomsmen
- Handmade Amor: First look
- Handmade Amor: Getting ready – The guys!
- Handmade Amor: Getting ready – I am a BRIDE!
- Handmade Amor: Getting ready – The details
- Handmade Amor: We rehearse and change plans
*All Images by the super talented Next Exit Photography
(I’ve edited some of them)