All of our guest were in the chapel, Mr. Poodle and the groomsmen were on their way there, and I got to spend some alone time with Momma Poodle right before the ceremony. I was so excited, I could not stop smiling. Then I saw my mom’s beautiful eyes—she was glowing like I’d never seen her glow before. She was smiling so wide while telling me how happy she was to be the one to walk me down the aisle. I could have not been happier holding her arm. She hugged me so tightly and whispered in my ear how even though I was going to be a married woman, I would always be her little girl. Our eyes watered, but out of happiness. 🙂
We held hands and walked over to our ride, and the groomsmen escorted a very important woman into the chapel:
Mr. Poodle’s mom—our major support in all of our wedding preparations.
“Comptine d’Un Autre Ã‰té” by Yann Tiersen played in the background
Mr. Poodle’s grandmother and owner of the ranch, our very special venue. Here you can see one of Mimi’s projects in action—the little packages of bird seed!
We were ready for the groomsmen to walk in with one of the first songs Mr. Poodle and I sang at each other while stargazing, back when we first started dating.
And of course, Mr. Poodle had to do a little dance-walk going in. 🙂
And my girls were ready to enter!
It was pretty cold and windy, but it did not matter because we were going to get married!
Mr. Poodle waiting for me 🙂
Want to catch up?
- Handmade Amor: Our Chapel and Rings
- Handmade Amor: Bride and Groom (Part 2)
- Handmade Amor: Bride and Groom (Part 1)
- Handmade Amor: The ladies!
- Handmade Amor: Mr. P & the Groomsmen
- Handmade Amor: First look
- Handmade Amor: Getting ready – The guys!
- Handmade Amor: Getting ready – I am a BRIDE!
- Handmade Amor: Getting ready – The details
- Handmade Amor: We rehearse and change plans