Thank you to all who tuned in live! If you missed it, the replay of the hangout is available below. Happy planning, bees!
Happy Tuesday Hive!
If you and your girlfriends are navigating your way through wedding planning and all the logistics that go into involving your best girlfriends in the most fun and stress-free way possible, join us TODAY for a live Google Hangout on Air on the topic of
How to Be the Best Bride-Bridesmaid Duo Ever!
A panel of gals that have been in the business of bridesmaid-ing as we answer some of the most frequently asked questions revolving around weddings and bridesmaids.
- Creative ways to invite your bridesmaids to be in your wedding
- The latest trends and styles for bridesmaids
- Bridal Shower 101
- Destination bachelorette party situations
- Sticky situations
- Bridesmaid basics for both brides and bridesmaids
We’ll be LIVE STREAMING it right here on this blog post, or you can head directly to the Google+ Event Page to watch it live there, and join in with your own thoughts and questions. (Don’t worry – you won’t be on camera!)
Share this event with your bridesmaids, too! And if you can’t make it, the full stream will be available here after the live broadcast is over.
Clockwise from top left:
- Editor-in-Chief of +Weddingbee, +Cathleya Schroeckenstein (That’s me!)
- +Joanne Barken, founder of bachelorette planning site +The Bach.
- +Ilana Stern, owner of bridesmaid e-retailer +Weddington Way
- +Xochitl Gonzalez of event design and planning firm +AABCreates
Our hostess for the chat will be the fabulous +Anne Chertoff.
Learn more and RSVP here, or stay tuned here as we release more ways to join the event today right here!