Portraits. Everyone’s favorite part of the wedding right? Not so much. But it’s nice to have pictures with family, as they’re kind of rare around these parts.
First up, half of my mom’s side.
and the other half.
Some of my dad’s side.
Immediate family plus my grandma.
Us with my grandma and grandpa.
A cute picture with our ring bearers and flower girl (aka niece and nephews).
Us with my parents.
And with Mr M’s immediate family.
With his parents.
And his sisters.
With our whole wedding party.
My and my girls.
Mr. M and his boys.
Husband and wife.
All of us in front of the church.
All images by Deborah Cull Photography
That wasn’t so bad, was it?
Previously in our wedding recaps:
- Mascaras Get Married: The Beginning
- Mascaras Get Married: Giving Gifts
- Mascaras Get Married: Girls Get Ready
- Mascaras Get Married: Guys Get Ready, and a Gift for the Groom
- Mascaras Get Married: Becoming a Bride
- Mascaras Get Married: Processionals and Pep Talks
- Mascaras Get Married: Husband and Wife