Hive! I’m so happy to finally be back, pro pictures in hand (yes, it took that long, but they are so worth it!), to recap our wedding day.
The cheesy grins lasted all day long! / Photo courtesy of studiOsnap
Since I know there are so many newly engaged bees (welcome!) frequenting the site, here’s a quick recap of the Airplanes’ journey to the alter.
- Mr. Plane walked over water to propose to me.
- We began planning a church wedding with a country club reception.
- Try as I might to resist, we embraced airplanes and maps for our travel “pseudo” theme.
- I picked my dress and found a seamstress that nearly gave me a heart attack.
- Amidst the chaos of wedding planning, I managed to get my Master’s degree.
- We took engagement photos with our photographers, and got to know our videographers, too.
- We designed our rings.
- We labored with love over our save the dates and invitation suite.
- Before I knew it, I was posting for the last time as a Miss and for the first time as a Mrs!
- And our amazing honeymoon in Aruba was the perfect way to unwind as husband and wife.
Our love story video is an even better way to get to know us. We filmed our story in the summer months leading up to the wedding. Not only was it a great way for our videographers to get to know us better, but we also showed it prior to our ceremony for our guests to enjoy. Take a peek.
And now, without further ado (because I’ve kept you waiting long enough!)—let’s get to recapping!