Sparkly Bridal Accessories
Along with the shoes, I don’t know what I’m doing about jewelry, but I’ve got a few ideas. I just have to nail down a color palette first. Do I go gold or do I go silver. Do I mix metals? If I go gold, does it matter that my engagement ring is white gold?
Annnyway—here’s what I’m thinking:
- Skip the earrings: For some reason my ears are super sensitive…no matter what kind of metal I wear. I want to be at least somewhat comfy on my wedding day, and not worrying about sore ears is a good step.
- Statement necklace: Something eye catching, sparkling and unique—MAYBE something colorful?
- Hair bling: Maybe a headband, maybe a comb or clip—something vintage inspired, sparkly, and pretty. I AM wearing a veil (more on that in another post), but I’m not wearing it the whole night. So something pretty.
And here’s what I don’t know:
- Gold or silver: Or color, for that matter. Check out some of my ideas below!
- Belt or no belt: On the one hand, the dress is stunning on its own. On the other hand, a really beautiful, simple belt could be good.
So what are my ideas? Well…I put together a few collages.
Bold and Colorful
Stunning and Silver
Pearls (to pick up the pearl straps on my gown)
Any thoughts? Ideas? Inspiration? Clearly, I’ve got a lot of time before April…and I’m not opposed to mixing and matching different looks. That said, I’m addicted to checking things off my to-do list…and I want to get things done!