After we had our fun jumping in the water in our wedding duds, we had a few more days to enjoy with the families before the honeymoon began. We played life-sized Jenga in the grotto”¦
We built sandcastles with the kiddies. Yes, that is supposed to be a castle, don’t judge. I’m apparently much better with rhinestones and a glue gun than I am with sand”¦
We had fun-time at the pool with our tropical swirls. Think orange dreamsicle meets blue curacao. Mmmmm”¦
We all hung out in the bar. A lot. If you hadn’t noticed, we did a lot of drinking in St. Thomas ”“ it’s hard not to when the drinks are included!
We also greatly enjoyed eating basket after basket of fried pickles. Seriously, those things are like crack.
We covered everyone with After Bite and I think I had a little too much fun doing so, hee hee.
Oh, the bug bites! That one will get its own post all unto itself. After a few days of our combined family vacation, it was time to say goodbye to everyone.
They took off in the open-air taxi and had a long day of traveling, delays and bad weather back home, but luckily no one lost their luggage this time around!
Up next: one more day with some friends, then the honeymoon begins!
And in case you missed it”¦
- I’m Back, Did Ya Miss Me?
- Nachos Nuptials: The Adventure Begins!
- Nachos Nuptials: Day 1 ”“ We Made It!
- Nachos Nuptials: Day 2 ”“ Pre-Wedding Prep
- Nachos Nuptials: Wedding Day ”“ Getting Pretty!
- Nachos Nuptials: Wedding Day ”“ Deep Breaths”¦
- Nachos Nuptials: Wedding Day ”“ The Ceremony
- Nachos Nuptials: Wedding Day ”“ Winging It
- Nachos Nuptials: Wedding Day ”“ Winging It (pt 2
- Nachos Nuptials: TTD (part 1)
- Nachos Nuptials: TTD (part 2)