These are my absolute favorite photos from our wedding day. They capture all the emotions, love, and the essence of the day so perfectly. They bring back all those feelings and memories more than any other photos from our wedding. This was the first time we were somewhat “alone” after becoming man and wife. Pretty quickly our photographers faded into the background as we enjoyed some time together soaking in our newlywed bliss.
I have to warn you this post is photo heavy! I could have broken it into two posts, but I figured I might as well put them all in one! I’m not going to say much more other than our photographers are amazing. They captured us and our love in a way I didn’t know was possible.
Photography by Palos Studio
This one is my favorite!
When we finished with our photos we walked arm in arm, ready to head to our reception.
So happy, and so excited for the rest of the night!
Miss a recap? Check it out below!
- We start at the end with a surprise wedding video!
- We rehearse
- Our rehearsal luncheon
- We start the day with singing, dancing, and an earthquake
- I get my hair and makeup done
- We arrive at our venue and Mr. Castle asks for some makeup
- With the help of my mom and bridesmaids I get into my dress!
- I take some solo shots of me as a bride
- My handsome groom and his men
- Some family shots and first look regret
- Photos with my bridesmaids!
- I get a three generations photos with my mother and grandmother
- Ceremony details
- Waiting for the ceremony to start AND how our amazing vendors saved the day!
- The Processional and my walk down the aisle
- The Ceremony, vows and ring
- We take a huge group photo with all our guests
- Lovely family formals
- Bridal-party photos