We all had either boleros or jackets to warm up, but decided to pose just like that. I am actually glad we did because in the pictures you don’t notice that we were actually all kind of cold.
And of course, it was pretty windy!
But it was so much fun!
Then we moved to a part of the field for some different shots.
It was such a fun time, and we got to joke around and relax before the ceremony. I remember laughing all day long—we were all so happy! But our friends are pretty funny too, so between the joy and their jokes, my cheekbones were so sore the day after our wedding. 🙂
Want to catch up?
- Handmade Amor: The ladies!
- Handmade Amor: Mr. P & the Groomsmen
- Handmade Amor: First look
- Handmade Amor: Getting ready – The guys!
- Handmade Amor: Getting ready – I am a BRIDE!
- Handmade Amor: Getting ready – The details
- Handmade Amor: We rehearse and change plans
*All Images by the super talented Next Exit Photography
(I’ve edited some of them)