When we planned on having a photo booth for our wedding reception, I knew that it’d be a hit. What I didn’t realize was for one how freaking hilarious my friends and family are when left unattended and for two how much I’d cherish these images. Sure, they are goofy, ridiculous, and everything in between, but they captured the fun of our reception. And to me that makes them perfect.
Photos by Valerie Demo Photography
Mr. H’s one and only trip into the booth! / Photo by Valerie Demo Photography
Enough sap. I know you want to see the fun pictures!
OK, you caught me. I guess I can’t be trusted in a photo booth either!
Are you planning on renting a photo booth or considering DIY’ing your own?
All photo booth images via Williamsburg Photo Booth
Miss a Hawk recap? Don’t fret! Catch up here:
- We review our planning journey
- We rehearse and welcome our guests
- The girls get pretty
- I share my bridal details
- Mr. Hawk becomes a groom
- Our first look
- We take photos at Crim Dell Bridge
- We explore campus for more photography
- The groomsmen ham it up
- The bridal party channels their inner model
- The entire wedding party regroups
- My last moments as a Miss
- Welcome to our wedding ceremony
- The bridal party procession
- Miss Hawk’s walk down the aisle
- We’re married!
- We were surrounded by love during our impromptu receiving line
- We take our family formals
- All our reception details
- I scarf bread ends while our guests enjoy cocktail hour
- We make our grand entrances
- Mr. Hawk and I have our first dance
- Daddy Hawk and I dance
- Mr. Hawk’s mother-son moment
- We eat! (Yes, we actually ate!)