To me these are images of the process, because they’re not necessarily of people. Rather, they’re images of people throughout the wedding day process. You see “process” through these pictures because the people are doing more than going through the motions. They’re living the moment, and these couples are lucky enough to get to relive these moments forever.
(1) Brideswomen love. A picture that shows off the brideswomen love is important and simply cannot be planned. It just happens, and you need someone there to snap the shot.
(2) Parental Love. It’s really important to me that any emotion that Papa Hot Wings decides to show is captured! The man does not show emotion. I mean, he laughs all the time. He’s totally fun to be around. But I’ve never seen him cry or get emotional. I don’t expect it to happen on our wedding day, but if it does, oh man do I want to immortalize it… FOREVER!
(3) Family fun. Likewise, I really want to see and know that my parents had a wonderful time at our wedding. I’m really hoping for a shot like this:
(4) The awesomeness of speeches. This statement of course assumes that our speeches are going to be worth capturing and that they will evoke some sort of reaction worth capturing. No expectations of course… but if it’s memorable, I want images to prove it. 🙂 But it’ll be memorable no matter what.
(5) Photos that will always be funny. These are the pictures that will crack you up for years to come. They simply cannot be planned for. You just have to be ready with that camera, I tell ya.
It would be way too bridezilla of me to insist that I get photos like these because they really cannot be planned or created. They are the moments I hope to have when I let it all go the morning of my wedding and say, “what’s done is done. What’s not done isn’t going to get done. Let’s go and get married already… let the memories begin.”
What memories does your inner bridezilla hope to have?