Please visit our support forum to find answers to the most commonly asked questions:
- deleting content
- vendor guidelines
- general questions about Weddingbee
If you don’t see your question there, please feel free to post it and community members will answer. This is the fastest way to receive a response to your question.
If you still need to contact us, please contact only one email address below.
– All technical support and customer service questions should be sent to help at weddingbee.com.
– If you’re a vendor or pr agency with a press release, product, service, event or contest donation you’d like us to consider, please contact us at vendors at weddingbee.com. Please note that we do very few editorial reviews. If we’d like to work with you on a guest post, you will hear from our editors within 48 hours. Due to the sheer volume of guest and PR emails we receive, your guest post inquiry or pitch may not be responded to.
– Please direct all interview and speaking engagement requests to press at weddingbee.com.
– Please direct all other inquiries to info at weddingbee.com.
– Information about advertising on Weddingbee can be found here.
– To contact a Bee, please go here for links to all the Bees’ private message usernames.
Community Features and Guest Blogs
DIY: To submit a DIY guest blog, please email us a link to your guest post, or email us your post to guest at weddingbee.com