Hive Hostesses help keep our Community a friendly, welcoming place filled with inspiration and advice for brides-to-bee.
Join the Hostess Team!
Weddingbee is looking for members that are known to be insightful, personable, and helpful to be part of our hostess program. Because we’re looking for active contributors to the site, you must have a minimum of two months of active membership, and achieved at least Helper Bee (200+) status to be eligible for consideration.
What is a Weddingbee “Hive Hostess”?
A Hive Hostess is someone who:
- Provides mature, objective, and supportive advice
- Has a reputation for being a source of inspiration and advice in our community
- Writes friendly, helpful, and insightful posts
What does a Hive Hostess do?
A Hive Hostess helps to make both new and existing Weddingbee Community Members feel welcomed, elevates topics of interest, and helps to ensure that our Community remains a welcoming, helpful home for brides-to-bee.
Want to be a Hive Hostess?
To apply, please answer the questions below in an email to: hostess at weddingbee.com
- What is your username?
- Are you engaged/married?
- What is your post count at the time of this application?
- What city/state do you reside? What city/state will you be married, if different from where you reside?
- Are you over the age of 18?
- Do you work in or plan to work in the wedding industry? (If at any point in the future you become employed or open a business in the wedding industry, we will ask that you step down to prevent any potential conflict of interest.)
- Are you now or have you ever been affiliated, either personally or professionally, with any other wedding sites? If so, please list.
- Why do you want to be a Hive Hostess?