Hello there, hive! In case you missed it, we launched our brand spanking new Classifieds section a couple weeks ago, and we wanted to catch you up on some of the new features. We put a lot of thought into this improvement, and our tech team worked hard to make it a reality; we’re hoping it will make the Classifieds section safer, easier to use, and just an all around better experience for all of you.
What are the new features of the Classifieds section?
1. Trust score! Note the Vote Up or Vote Down feature on each Classifieds listing, where any user can vote on the listing’s trustworthiness. If the listing seems fishy, feel free to give it a thumbs down, which will help other users to be wary of potential scams. See a listing you love? Vote Up and help out a fellow bride. 🙂
2. Open comments. Each listing gives users the ability to comment, so you can directly communicate with the seller instead of having to correspond via PM. You can also use the comments as a place to communicate with other users why you think a certain listing may not be trustworthy.
3. Easier to post a listing. Now there’s no need to wait for a Classifieds Key to post or edit your listings. Just create a post like you would on the boards. Easy-peasy!
A couple of things to note:
- If you smell a scam, don’t hesitate to say so, and fellow brides can help each other out a bit more and help ensure hive members conduct safer online transactions.
- Remember that Weddingbee does not facilitate exchange of money, so it’s up to users to find methods of payment that work for them. If you are wary about purchasing from a particular seller, trust your instincts.