While guests were eating and drinking and mixing and mingling, Cam and I were trying to take advantage of the last bit of daylight for photos. We headed back over to the dock, and started smoochin’.
By this time, we were nice and sweaty. I wish I had realized how shiny I’d look in photos, but they still turned out pretty well.
I remember feeling especially awkward during this one. It’s very unlike the Cameras to stare poetically off into the distance. Ah, the things we do for art.
That one clearly isn’t from a professional photographer. It was from BM Ry who caught us looking at a dolphin. Yes, a dolphin.
I saved my favorite for last. Remember our wedding favors? Personalized mason jars? They went over well, and the bride and groom were no exception.
We used this on our Christmas card this year, and it’s basically my favorite thing of all time.
All right, enough of that. Let’s get the party started!
Previously on Picture Perfect:
- I beg you to take mental pictures so you don’t forget everything like I did.
- We hit the road for Charleston but not after putting out our new initial doormat!
- We eat seafood on the waterfront, and party in the USA on top of a hotel.
- We get our nails did and play with a bidet.
- Cam surprises me with the most romantic thing of all time.
- Our rehearsal dinner is a hit-complete with a custom groom’s cake for Cam!
- My wedding eve is much different from what I originally planned.
- My long awaited Starbucks run didn’t go quite as planned.
- I get my hair did and I love it.
- Our friends had a pool party and we weren’t invited.
- I have a wave of emotion hit me while the girls get dressed.
- Mama Camera’s handmade veil gets fastened to my head.
- Mama Camera sews my somethings into my dress.
- I put on the most important dress I’ll ever wear.
- We take girly photos.
- Cam has some manly time.
- We have a first un-look.
- Despite both being forgetful, we exchange gifts.
- I have a super sweet moment with my mom, while Cam shows off his socks.
- The procession begins.
- The most important walk of my life
- We FINALLY GET MARRIED.
- We take lots of photos.
- My outdoor lounge is a success
- Cocktail hour!
- We get the party started
- Our first dance is a crowd pleaser
- Let’s eat