We’re looking for stylish, smart, and creative brides, bridesmaids, and grooms to join the Weddingbee team!
Please try to keep in mind we’re looking for diverse bloggers that:
- have a great writing style or voice
- have a great sense of style
- will update frequently (average 2–3 times a week)
- love to share ideas, research, DIY projects, and planning details
- will share pictures of the wedding day, vendor reviews, honeymoon reviews, etc.
1) You must have less than eight months to your wedding date. Please note that we have a committee that reviews all applications, so it may take up to four weeks for you to receive a response.
2) Please create at least eight original blog post style entries as part of your application. You can create the entries in any word processing program, like Word or Google Docs, and attach them to your emailed application. Write your blog posts exactly as if you were writing for Weddingbee for at least two weeks/eight entries. This way you can get a feel for blogging for an audience, we can get a feel for your aesthetic and writing style/voice, and we can both see if it’s a good fit.
3) Please read our blogging guidelines to find out what what we’re looking for in a bee before you apply.
4) After you’ve blogged regularly for two weeks and have at least eight entries, complete the following application and email it to: wannabee at weddingbee.com.
5) You should receive an auto-reply that confirms we received your application. If you do not receive this email, please please email the application and an explanation of the problem to info at weddingbee.com.
Once our committee has reviewed your application and made a decision, we will send you an email letting you know, either way. If we don’t accept your application, you’re welcome to reapply after four weeks.
- Weddingbee Username:
- Wedding Date:
- Today’s Date:
- Date of Birth:
- Email Address:
- Wedding Budget:
- Is this your first time applying to be a bee? Yes/No
- Fiance(e)’s Name:
- Fiance(e)’s Date of Birth:
- Fiance(e)’s Ethnicity:
- Fiance(e)’s Occupation:
- Engagement Date:
- Telephone Number:
- Number of Guests:
1. Please describe details of the wedding you are planning including religious ceremonies, cultural ceremonies, etc.
2. Why do you want to be a Weddingbee blogger?
3. How long have you been blogging?
4. Will you commit to blogging an average of 2-3 times a week? If not, please reconsider applying as updating frequently is an essential part of being a bee.
5. Are you willing to post photos of yourself and your wedding?
6. Do you work in or plan to work in the wedding industry?
7. Do you blog for any other wedding sites?
8. Please provide the names of the vendors you have booked to date.
9. Any additional information you’d like to provide about yourself and your fiance(e)?