Makeup set, we kicked the guys out of the suite for some alone time with the white & fluffy.
I snaked into our homemade, two-piece skirt in less than a minute; it was not cute or very bridal at all.
I needed some future-mother-in-law help getting the crinoline in place.
When it came time for the corset, I was pretty adamant that Mr. Sew be the one to tie me in. The dress being his handiwork, it was only appropriate.
Plus, I think he’s the only one that really knew what he was doing.
And so, Mr. Sew tied me into our dress for the last time.
In turn, we helped him finish dressing as well.
And, well, we all helped dress each other.
An aunt dropped our flowers off in the meantime, and we blasted the air conditioning in an effort to keep things cool.
Sewing-Sis was really digging her bouquet. We may or may not have had a few “sword” fights with them.
And lastly, we put on our fancy shoes.
And remembered to stash our wedding bands with us.
All dressed up with a few pre-wedding hours to kill, it was now off to get proof that we were actually married in Hawaii.
(All images by Terra Photography)
Our wedding week in review:
- We took care of some last minute DIY details, and officialized everything.
- We vacationed with our out-of-towners, and threw a yummy welcome beach brunch.
- Mr. Sew saluted an angry dragon during our wedding rehearsal, and we sniffed at our dinner.
- Wal-Mart crashed my bachelorette.
- Four non-makeup wearing women magically transformed.