It’s funny that one of my favorite pictures from our wedding is not even a picture of us, but a picture of Mr. Poodle’s best friend’s grandma catching the bouquet. To me it was awesome that she was the one getting it, and even better, her reaction was priceless! 🙂
I made a paper and napkin flower bouquet to toss because I didn’t want anyone to get hurt by the clay flowers I made for all the rest of the bouquets. I also added some silk shamrock to add a pop of green.
Do you recognize some of the ladies there? yes those are the Stripes!
You can also see Mrs Dachshund in the red sweater. 🙂
When it was garter time, the groomsmen covered Mr. Poodle’s eyes and his best friend Scott got ready with some nylons to try to trick him into thinking that he was me. We planned this the day before the wedding and I have to say it turn out funnier than we thought.
Our only problem was that Scott forgot that I am extremely ticklish, especially on my feet, so when Mr. Poodle got a little suspicious, he tickled his feet. I tried to signal that he needed to act like he was laughing.
But Mr. Poodle didn’t believe it and took the blindfold off, ran towards me, and got under my dress. He was going to get the garter no matter what!!! LOL. I had no chance to even run.
He was so happy he finally got it!
I just have to say that Scott was pretty happy with the leg touching!
And after laughing for a little while, the guys were ready to try to get the garter.
As you can see, some were way more excited than others. 🙂
And even though it was a close one, one of Mr. Poodle’s close friends caught it. He actually got married a few months ago, so this actually worked for him! But, I am sad to inform that the bouquet didn’t bring much luck, because she’s still looking! 🙂
Want to catch up?
- Handmade Amor: Our first dance
- Handmade Amor: Not your typical Getaway!
- Handmade Amor: We are Husband and Wife!
- Handmade Amor: The vows
- Handmade Amor: The Ceremony Begins
- Handmade Amor: The Bride’s Turn!
- Handmade Amor: We are ready to start!
- Handmade Amor: Our Chapel and Rings
- Handmade Amor: Bride and Groom (Part 2)
- Handmade Amor: Bride and Groom (Part 1)
- Handmade Amor: The ladies!
- Handmade Amor: Mr. P & the Groomsmen
- Handmade Amor: First look
- Handmade Amor: Getting ready – The guys!
- Handmade Amor: Getting ready – I am a BRIDE!
- Handmade Amor: Getting ready – The details
- Handmade Amor: We rehearse and change plans