- Aruba’s spas are the finest in the Caribbean. Couples can relax with a coconut body wrap, a hot stone massage or a facial treatment with Aruba’s locally grown aloe. “things to do-restaurants”
- Aruba is also a food lover’s paradise. Try a beachside dining experience complete with soft sand between the toes, the sound of gentle waves and a beautiful Aruba sunset.
- Take a cozy sunset catamaran cruise and enjoy stunning views of Aruba’s shoreline as you sip breezy cocktails and marvel as the stars come out to light up the night sky.
- For a relaxing, romantic excursion for two, head to world famous Baby Beach—a protected natural cove with warm, shallow waters. The perfect spot to be kissed by the sun!
- Experience Carnival, Aruba-style, at the Carubbian Festival! This celebration of music, dance, food, crafts and culture takes place in San Nicolas every Thursday. “Baby Beach” “Carnival in Aruba”
- Aruba also has a “wild side” that will take your breath away. Explore Arikok National Park together on a hike, a bike or add a little extra adrenaline with a jeep or ATV tour.