I know I already mentioned the fact that our wedding day was super cold and windy. Not that I want to complain—actually, I think the wind was on our side because we manage to get awesome wind shots. This post has some of my favorites! 🙂
I had such a blast with my girls taking pictures, laughing, and enjoying every second of it.
We used the caboose as our background while the boys where all over the place! hehe
Some pretty cool wind shots… 🙂
And our beautiful flower girl:
Some petty details.
I have to say that wearing boots was one of the best decisions for our look! I was so confortable and danced all night thanks to those purple beauties, and my girls did the same! 🙂
Want to catch up?
- Handmade Amor: Mr. P & the Groomsmen
- Handmade Amor: First look
- Handmade Amor: Getting ready – The guys!
- Handmade Amor: Getting ready – I am a BRIDE!
- Handmade Amor: Getting ready – The details
- Handmade Amor: We rehearse and change plans
*All Images by the super talented Next Exit Photography
(I’ve edited some of them)